Yonex racquets are currently being used by pros like Caroline Wozniacki, Ana Ivanovic, Lleyton Hewitt, Juan Monaco, David Nalbandian, Maria Kirilenko, Stanislas Wawrinka among others. Yonex racquets are built with the following innovative technologies:
- Isometric Square Head Shape: This innovation provides a sweet spot up to 48% larger than a traditional oval shaped racquet, this ensures more power and control with fewer off center shots.
- X-FULLERENE: These are carbon molecules that Yonex incorporates into the whole shaft to strengthen the binding force. The result increases the racquet stiffness by 6% and repulsion by 4%. This allows the player to hit deep into the opponents court with a compact swing during high speed rallies.
- Soft Grommet III: This is a construction featuring Soft Grommets plus an additional high-strength plate for greater durability and protection against damage when the frame strikes the ground.
- YONEX I.P.S. (Integrated Power Weight System) places weight at 3 and 9 o'clock on the frame to give the racquet greater moment of inertia.
- 3D VECTOR SHAFT has deeper grooves which improve the racquet's stability by reducing the twisting of the frame and improving the racquet's stiffness.
- MICRO CORE technology provides a revolutionary material whose urethene properties are positioned in the racquet head at 2 and 10 o'clock which increases stability and allows players to apply excessive spin to their shots.
- Neo CS Carbon Nanotube is embedded in the shaft of the VCore Tour G. This allows increased flexibility to hold the ball on the strings, thus allowing players the ability to generate more spin.